SANE - Scanner Access Now Easy
SANE-Backends-1.0.25 has been released. Changes since 1.0.24:
- New backends: epsonds (Epson DS, PX and WF series), pieusb (PIE and Reflecta film/slide scanners).
- Support for JPG and PNG output format in scanimage.
- Significant enhancements to avision, canon_dr, epjitsu, fujitsu, genesys, kodakaio and pixma backends.
- Minor updates, bugfixes or scanners added in several backends.
- 300 new scanner models supported.
- Workaround for USB3 problems in Linux kernel.
- Added code for IR functionality.
- Documentation and translation updates.
- Bugfixes (threading, networking, udev rules).
Thanks to the Debian Project for providing
the Alioth GForge service.